Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Great Annual Movement!

I took part in the GREAT MOVEMENT today!!! Where the whole of Malaysia was on the move! Everyone was rushing back with KL being the focus point. Car after car were facing KL as they made up a stream of long and winding snakes that stretched the roads leading to KL.

Proud to say I was part of it!!! FOR AN ASTONISHING 8 hours! OneMalaysia!!!

I was all hyped up in being part of the movement but my sis kept nagging and complaining endlessly for the entire 8 hours which kinda dampened the mood as new faces after new faces flashed by our windows to our right and you could even get to know people in the car to our left as we spent quite some time next to each other. My sis wasn't up to wishing them a Happy Chinese New Year let alone smiling to them which in my opinion was kind of self centered. :D

All in all I was pretty worn out after participating in this annual event but it was fun none the less!!!

Notes : I was basically stuck in the horrific Chinese New Year rush-back-home-jam as everyone made their way back to Kl to start work tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! Did you get to know any? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl~ nope :D but i did wave and smile to some of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! That's fun :D

    ReplyDelete