Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chinese New Year

Its chinese new year everyone, and I'm here 4am in the morning cause sleep has eluded me currently.

Its a new year and a new beginning I guess, but looking back on the year I've grown in some ways and regressed in others.

To be honest, I'm kinda afraid of moving forward. The uncertainty ahead looks uninviting and I've been procrastinating for far too long yet I see no real urgency in changing that to the dismay of several individuals close to me that look at me with disapproval.

Time... Some may say I've been wasting it away but time flies forward in a constant manner but you are the pilot.

So for now,I'm cruising above the skies enjoying the view and taking a step back to evaluate and to determine the route to my destination. Just because I haven't been moving forward doesn't mean I've been idle.


1 comment: