Friday, May 21, 2010

The day it all changed.


It was a hot shiny day and by the whim of my heart I took to the beaches in search of some private time away from all that was not right with the world.
Strolling across the beaches with the wind grazing me with its constant presence as it rushed through my hair occasionally accompanied by the unwelcome streams of sand, I was content with life till the very moment where out of nowhere a young lady came crashing down upon me knocking the both of us down.
Never had I seen such beautiful eyes staring back at me which glowed even brighter then the burning sun hovering just above her in the distance. Buried under her weight and lost in her eyes, my heart throbbed like never before.

Little did I know that this was the girl that would change my life as I helped her up and tried to convince her over and over again through her sincere yet shy apologies that all was fine.But my heart knew...

As she threaded across the sands to return to her friends, I couldn't help but called out to her,
cause even I know you don't meet someone this special everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment