Friday, September 3, 2010

A warm hello if you please.


Been back home and its nice to be back. It puts into perspective what really matters and who are really there for you.

Life's unique that way when you find the world forgetting you, you find someone whose always been there who didn't forget you.

I have a confession to makes, been adding random strangers ( pretty girls :P ) all the time hoping I make a new friend but to no prevail. LOL! Facebook keeps asking me if I really know the person I'm adding and has actually banned me from adding new people! wow wow!
Come on... can you really blame me for being friendly? :P

I don't really write bout my life cause basically I don't really have a life to write about! and not getting any comments or feedback kinda SUCKS! Would be nice to have a fleeting "Hi" once in a while. :(
I've had people say I have silent readers who browse through, could you drop a comment please to tell me you've been here? haha

As always, a nice little sentence to end a post.

You know nought of a stranger, that's why they are called a stranger.
so don't judge what you know nought of.

5 comments: