Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A quiet birthday that made me happy.

April 14th

I just turned 20 today~
There were no celebrations, no cakes, no presents.
It was a quiet birthday that passed by ever so silently but was filled with many many blessed wishes~ =)

But truth be told....
I was happy...

My birthday is not something I look forward to...

This year tho, I was determined to be happy!
It didn't matter what happens on your birthday...
Its how happy u make it...
You could have the biggest party and receive the best presents ever but if at the end of the night you're forced to fake a smile when you feel like your surrounded by a wave of strangers and you know you should be happy but deep down you know your not....
It hurts....

So I laid down on my bed with my heart opened up to the skies and with hope and a quiet calmness that has been absent ever so long.... My birthday passed me by as silently as it came....
I am thankful~

6 comments:

  1. Good nah :) Happy B'day once again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again,happy birthday,dude~ :D
    happy black valentine also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoho..now only i saw ur updated blog neh..long time din log in and check my blog and also my friends geh blog d..^^
    Emm..if not mistaken..i gav u b'day present last year?? hehe...it still with u??
    this year din prepare any present for u tim..paiseh lah..next year lah..if i'm stil at kampar..i will give u b'day present..^^*deal*

    ReplyDelete